The SAGITTAL FIRST™ Philosophy is a ground-breaking approach that standardizes, simplifies, and shortens Class II and Class III treatment.
It employs the Carriere® Motion 3D™ Appliance to treat the AP dimension at the beginning of treatment before placing brackets or aligners. By resolving the most difficult part of treatment first, you can achieve a Class I platform in 3 to 6 months, shortening total treatment time by a minimum of 6 months.1 You know how excited patients and parents become when you mention shorter treatment times!
The Ultimate Success Formula
Standardizes and Simplifies Treatment
- Utilizes same treatment protocol no matter the malocclusion type
- Simplifies treatment and planning
- Eliminates lab time delays with direct-bond placement
Shortens Overall Treatment by up to 6 Months
- Eliminates competing forces associated with AP correction while wearing fixed appliances
- Fosters greater patient compliance at the start of treatment, when patient motivation is highest
- Establishes a Class I platform in 3 to 6 months, faster than any other appliance currently on the market2
Increases Conversion Rates with Same-Day Starts
- Motion 3D can be bonded immediately after the consultation
- Takes under 15 minutes to place and educate the patient
- Minimize extractions to help build your practice
Offers More Treatment Options for Patients
- Motion 3D provides simple bite correction for clear aligner treatment
- Offers opportunity to postpone decision about whether to finish with brackets or aligners based on compliance, hygiene, and treatment progress
1,2 “Treatment Effects of the Carriere Distalizer (Motion 3D) Using Lingual Arch and Full Fixed Appliances,” Journal of the World Federation of Orthodontists, May 2014.
A huge move in the right direction for orthodontics. To limit extractions and to turn difficult Class II patients into simpler Class I patients is a dream come true for you and your patients. With its sleek, aesthetic and non-invasive design, the Motion 3D Class II Correction Appliance provides greater comfort and shortens treatment time by up to four months. Delivering a natural, gentle, and uniform force for distal molar movement with controlled rotation and tipping correction before brackets or other appliances are placed, the Motion 3D Appliance solves complex problems almost effortlessly.
The Motion 3D Class III Appliance provides a new, remarkably easy to-use and patient-friendly solution for Class III treatment. The Motion 3D Class III Appliance is a minimally invasive appliance intended to treat Class III malocclusions without extractions, painful orthognathic surgery, or traditionally uncomfortable and obtrusive facemasks. The Motion 3D Class III Appliance is as easy to place as a bracket or buccal tube, and is designed to provide predictable results and create a harmonious, balanced profile, all while preserving the patient’s natural features. Intra-oral elastics connect the appliance with maxillary anchorage to activate the mandibular posterior segment and to move it bodily as a block for an ideal Class I malocclusion. Once the ideal platform is achieved, brackets or aligners are then placed to finish the case.