Maestro® Molar Buccal Tubes
The Maestro Buccal Tube is a non-convertible, single-tube that harmonizes classic orthodontic designs with the needs of today’s practitioners and patients.
- Large funneled entrance acts as a guide for easy wire insertion, resulting in reduced chair time
- Lowest possible profile to optimize patient comfort without hindering the precision and control needed for case completion
- Easy Placement; color-coded ID mark, side grip areas, defined buccal indent, and compound contoured base
- Patient comfort is ensured with smooth rounded surfaces and lowered mesiogingival hooks
- Metal Injection Molded (MIM) stainless steel for strength and proven performance
- Bondable and weldable – are engineered to provide a complete and seamless appliance system
Click here to download the brochure.