Bio-Kinetix® Plus™ Thermally Activated Nitanium® Archwires
The Bio-Kinetix Plus Archwire is ideal for early to mid-stage treatment with moderate to severe crowding. This wire is best suited for the initial stage because it is easy to engage at lower temperatures.
- Forces fall directly between Bio-Kinetix Thermally Activated Nitanium Archwires and Super Elastic Nitanium Archwires
- Temperature Transition Range (TTR) = 65°- 75°F (18.3° – 23.9°C)
- Utilizes shape memory and super elastic properties to move teeth
- Excellent shape characteristics and resiliency
- Wire is slightly thermal at room temperature for easy ligation
- Responsive to chilling for easier ligation
- Smooth wire finish for minimal friction
Available in: Pro Form™ Arch Shape
- Oval Arch Form III™ Shape
- D-LX™ Arch Shape
- Upper – 3 Black Marks
- Lower – 1 Black Mark
Click here to download the brochure.