HSO is continually reimagining the practice of orthodontics. Our goal is to help you provide the highest quality of progressive care to your patients, while ensuring your safest and most efficient practice environment.
We are committed to helping advance your orthodontic knowledge and skills for you and your team through new ideas, treatment concepts, and clinical solutions. To help you restart your practice and incorporate new processes, safety considerations and evolving technology, we are offering online education focused in two main areas:
Webinars to help you effectively stay connected with your patients and restart your practice in a post-COVID world. Here are a few examples:
Keep cutting-edge information at your fingertips. State-of-the-art orthodontic products and technology that enable you to deliver exceptional results, while expanding the scope and profitability of your practice. Key Topics:
- Learn the mechanics and clinical applications of Motion 3D appliance
- See how Class II and Class III cases are being treated efficiently with the Carriere Motion Appliance
- See how incorporating Motion Appliance, you can limit the number of physical appointments
- Learn about the benefits and unique advantages the SLX Aligner System
- Learn the rationale for minimal to no attachments with this advanced technology
- Discover a range of clinical case types, from everyday patients to more challenging cases
- Review the step-by-step process for submitting SLX Aligners in DDX/Studio Pro
With top tier speakers and experts, HSO’s Global Education offers live and on-demand webinars featuring industry-relevant topics that can be quickly and conveniently implemented into your practice.
Count on HSO global education to help you navigate safety and clinical success as our world evolves. We partner with the brightest and best clinical leaders, offering you the most timely and progressive learning opportunities.