ORTHODONTIC FINANCING OPTIONS FOR
YOUR PRACTICE AND YOUR PATIENTS.
For patients, financial concerns can often be one of the biggest obstacles to obtaining orthodontic treatment. Not all patients’ insurance covers treatment, which can often leave patients with costly bills. Providing CareCredit® healthcare credit card as a payment option is a win-win for you and your patients. It allows patients to pay for their treatment over time, and ensures your fee is paid up front. Ultimately, patient financing increases recommended treatment plan acceptance while increasing your revenue.
- CareCredit offers special financing options to give you convenience and flexibility
- No monthly, annual or minimum use fees
- Deferred interest options at low rates
- Expedite payment in 2 business days
- Save money with lower rates
- Easy application and transaction processing
- No special equipment needed
- Take advantage of special financing options
- Receive care now, but pay over time
- Expanded treatment options
- No interest and low APR extended financing options
- Patient can apply in your office, by phone, or online via www.carecredit.com/apply from the privacy of their own home
For more information Call 1-800-443-2755 (Option 1) or visit https://www.carecredit.com/providercenter/ to enroll today!
Business Credit Card
The Henry Schein Professional Edition® MasterCard® with Complete Rewards(sm) is a credit card that will allow you to earn UNLIMITED 2% cash back on qualifying Henry Schein Orthodontics and Henry Schein purchases, and travel purchases and 1% cash back on everything else. Earn points faster and watch how quickly your rewards add up.2
Redeem what you earn for cash back in the form of a check or statement credit. Your choice! If you prefer, you can also choose:
- Gift cards
- No annual fee1
- No foreign transaction fee1
- Extended warranty protection3
- Cell phone protection3
- Online management tools
For more information, go to: henryscheincreditcard.com/BB1
Acquiring an established orthodontic practice has many benefits: an active patient base, cash flow, established location, equipped office, and trained office staff. All of this allows you to concentrate on practicing, rather than building a business, finding equipment, hiring staff, etc. Practitioners who purchase an existing practice may find an immediate increase in income, the ability to make immediate debt-reduction payments, and reduced pressures associated with business ownership.
Henry Schein Financial Services can assist you with:
- 100% financing
- Simple application process
- Same day approvals
- Funds to modernize upgrade equipment
- Customized payment schedules to fit cash flow and financing requirements
- Working capital
- Deferred and graduated (step) programs
It’s easy to apply for our low-rate financing. Simply complete and submit your online application.
For more information, call us at 1-800-853-9493 or email us at [email protected].
Equipment Leasing and Practice Financing
Let Henry Schein Orthodontics help you start-up or grow your orthodontic practice with financing for everything you need; from equipment to computer hardware and software to supplies. We can help you finance your business goals whether you’re a new or experienced doctor, or if are planning on starting up your own practice or acquiring an established one.
Our Financial Services Consultants can:
- Prequalify you on application-only status
- Provide you with working capital, leasehold improvement, or construction financing
- Customize payment schedules to fit cash flow and financing requirements
- Provide same-day approval process
- Work with you to create a business plan, budget, and cash-flow statement
Call 1-800-853-9493 for more information.
Practice Start-up Financing
Whether you are a new orthodontist or an experienced orthodontist looking to relocate, add a satellite location, or start up your own orthodontist practice, Henry Schein Financial Services offers flexible dental financing options to help you succeed—including Demographic Site Analysis Reports.
Credit Card Processing
Henry Schein Orthodontics can provide you with experience and knowledge about credit and debit card processing solutions. Process patient charges on Visaand MasterCard electronically at rates customized for your business.
- Guaranteed low Visa and MasterCard rates
- Complimentary rate analysis
- No cost to convert or hidden fees
- Advanced fraud-monitoring services
- Funds deposited in your account within 2 business days
- Detailed internet-based reporting
Call 1-800-443-2756 for more information or email at [email protected].
MaxCollect is a simple, smart way to efficiently recover your Accounts Receivable. Your practice cannot afford to lose profits, patients, or time chasing delinquent accounts. You focus on caring for your patients while we use our proven professional techniques to collect your delinquent Accounts Receivables, making your practice more profitable and retaining patients. MaxCollect is a complete process that incorporates every legal means to collect your money.
Why is MaxCollect the better alternative?
- MaxCollect recovery fees are lower than collection agencies. This allows you to submit the delinquent account earlier when it is most recoverable.
- MaxCollect incorporates an initial soft approach with the ability to intensify the demand, if necessary. You have total control of the process.
- MaxCollect alerts your patient of the consequences of not settling an outstanding debt by reminding them of the negative effect of credit bureau reporting and attorney intervention.
- MaxCollect treats every account in the same manner no matter how small the delinquent amount.
All payments are made directly to your practice. The practice will be the first to know the account is paid.
You owe it to yourself and your practice to increase your profits. A fifteen minute review of MaxCollect will save you time and money.
For more information, contact us by phone at 1-800-443-2756, Option 6, or by email at [email protected].com.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
- 1. For additional information about the Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees, and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms (https://www.mybusinessbankcard.com/OnlineApp/apply.do?pageName=learn≺omoCode=110822&bankUrl=HENRY)
- 2. See the Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details. Your % rewards are earned as points. Cash back applies to points redeemed for an ACH deposit to savings/checking account, a statement credit, or a check.
- 3. Complete program details including restrictions, limitations, and exclusions, will be provided when you become a Cardmember.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated.
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
© 2018 Henry Schein, Inc. Henry Schein is not a bank, nor does it represent itself as such, and does not conduct banking activities.
Henry Schein Financial Services may receive a marketing fee from the vendor for product/services purchased.