ABOUT THIS EVENT
Learn how to elevate your aesthetic treatment results through a crystal-clear, silky smooth, next-generation aligner solution. With purposeful simplicity and precision, offer your patients predictable, high-quality clinical results and exceed their expectations. We will address how to increase efficiencies and profitability with the Sagittal First™ philosophy combined with a new paradigm in clear aligner therapy.
Minimum touch solutions such as clear aligners requiring few to no attachments are critical for safety and practice efficiency moving forward. This informative webinar covers diagnosis, treatment planning, and how to get started with SLX Clear Aligners in the new era of orthodontics.
In this seminar, we will:
- Share the benefits and unique advantages of the SLX Clear Aligner System
- Describe the rationale for minimal to no attachments with this advanced technology
- Demonstrate the step-by-step process for submitting SLX Aligners in Case Submission Portal and Treatment Viewer
- Introduce the mechanics and clinical applications of Motion 3D appliance with clear aligner therapy
- Discuss a range of clinical case types, including more comprehensive, challenging cases
Note: Courtesy Content – No CE credits will be provided
Dr. Mario Chorak earned his Certificate of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics from the Oregon Health Sciences University in 2001. Throughout his schooling, Dr. Chorak earned numerous honors and awards for his excellence in research and academic achievement, including being a finalist for both the American and International Hatton Awards in Dental Research and was one of the few students inducted into the National Dental Honor Society, Omicron Kappa Upsilon. He has published articles for the American Association of Dental Research, the Journal of Clinical Virology, and Orthodontic Perspectives Innova. Dr. Chorak has served as the Secretary, Vice President, and President of the Washington State Society of Orthodontists. He has lectured on and was a Focus Group member for Self-Ligating brackets and Class II correctors. Dr. Chorak shares his time between his practices in Renton and Mercer Island, WA.
March 26, 2021
12:00pm-1:00pm AEDT (Australia) /