ABOUT THIS EVENT
Orthodontics is Changing. Are You?
3D imaging is quickly emerging as the standard of care in orthodontics as new ultra low-dose CBCT technology offers safer and more affordable volumetric scanning than ever before. The advantages of CBCT over traditional 2D imaging are numerous, including:
- 3D treatment planning and the transverse dimension
- Airway-centered treatment from information not available using 2D imaging
- Improved pre-existing TMJ knowledge and avoiding surprises during treatment
- Mixed dentition and eruption guidance in 3D imaging
- Visual Craniometric Analysis (VCA) – a new paradigm in 3D Cephalometrics
- Unparalleled imagery for patient marketing and case acceptance
Enhance your airway-centered treatment planning using CBCT in Orthodontics.
November 08, 2019 to November 09, 2019
San Francisco, CA
450 Powell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102