Carriere® SLX 3D™ Bracket System
The dedication to practice efficiencies and to advancing the state-of-the-art patient care will be evident when you experience the beauty, comfort, and extraordinary performance of the SLX 3D Bracket System.
- Appliance is bonded from the upper first molar to the cuspid or bicuspid
- Bondable hook or molar tube is bonded to the lower first or second molar
- Elastics connect the appliance to the bondable hook or molar tube
- Essix-type retainer, clear aligner, or lingual arch provides anchorage for mandibular arch
Using gentle, uniform forces, the Motion 3D Appliance achieves ideal Class I occlusion by simultaneously:
- Rotating the maxillary first molars around the palatal root
- Uprighting the maxillary first molars
- Distalizing the maxillary posterior segment – from canine or first premolar to first molar, as a unit
SLX 3D Bracket System Brochure
View SLX 3D Brochure
Learn more about SLX 3D product family by viewing the brochure.